Cost of visits
Nutritional Assessment or Herbal Medicine Consult
SPECTRA Chakra Balancing
Additional therapies (massage, reflexology, cupping, nutritional/herbal consultation, etc.) can be added to any visit at the rate of $25 per 15 minutes.
Savings Packages - Acupuncture
5 Visits $403 (5% off)
10 Visits $765 (10% off)
Savings Packages - Nutrition or Herbal Consult
5 Visits $499 (5% off)
10 Visits $945 (10% off)
Savings Packages - SPECTRA Chakra Balancing
5 Visits $356 (5% off)
10 Visits $675 (10% off)
We work hard to understand your concerns and get a complete picture of your health, so we can make the best recommendations for treatment.
- Results take time. Committing to a regular course of visits allows for better monitoring and understanding of your individual health needs. (Recommended visits average 1-2 times a week for acupuncture, and every 2-3 weeks for Nutrition and/or Herbs)
- A course of treatment is typically 6 weeks for acupuncture, or 3 months for Nutrition/Herbs.
- Complete body systems assessment
- Discuss goals, concerns and health objectives
- Recommendations and Treatment Plan
Follow Up Visits
- Body system assessment
- Continue discussion on achieving health objectives
- Adjust and fine-tune recommendations
Methods of Payments
- Cash, credit, and debit. We also accept Flex Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA).
- Many insurance plans now cover Acupuncture. We bill all insurance companies if your coverage allows. If you would like us to check your plan to see if you have acupuncture coverage click here to submit a request.
- In some instances additional therapies such as cupping and bodywork, can be included in your covered Acupuncture Treatment.
Flex Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- These accounts can be used for a wide variety of services provided by San Diego Natural Medicine & Acupuncture Inc. including acupuncture, bodywork, cupping, reflexology, nutritional consultations, prescribed supplements, home visits, and more.